Care Assistants - Clacton
Permanent, Full Time, Part Time and Temporary Opportunities available.
Location: Clacton on Sea
We are actively seeking dedicated and trustworthy individuals who are passionate about the wellbeing of vulnerable people in Clacton and surrounding areas.
If you are looking for flexible hours that can suit your schedule, we have both full time, part time and casual hours over days, evenings, nights, and weekends.
We have several roles working with the elderly, vulnerable adults, and adults with complex needs in both residential and domiciliary. Find out more by contacting us and quoting job number 9986/Clacton.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Promoting physical and mental health wellbeing for the service user to encourage independence.
- Building and maintaining a confidential, supportive, and positive relationship with the service user and their families.
- Performing personal care whilst upholding dignity and respect.
- Accompanying the service user such as days out and attending shows and performances.
- Administrative duties which include updating care plans and ensuring they are in line with company policy and procedure.
- Administering medication under supervision.
- Attending training courses and learning new skills, such as first aid.
You will be welcomed into a family feel environment that can offer huge rewarding benefits including:
- Access to huge discounts and savings via the Blue Light Card.
- No experience necessary as fully paid induction training with ongoing training supplied.
- Fully paid holiday entitlement.
- Guaranteed permanent contracted hours.
- Mileage and Travel time paid on top of hourly rate for domiciliary care.
- Flexible hours available to suit both the company and staff themselves.
- Being a part of a family feel workplace, working with an extraordinary team who are always on hand to help and support.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply now!
Essex County Council acts as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client.
If you are successful, you will need to undergo a robust Pre-employment Vetting Procedure.
As part of employment should your role require a DBS check you will be required to register with the DBS update service. The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate. This is an annual subscription, and you will be responsible for ensuring this is maintained. For further information on the DBS update service please go to https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service?source=workingforessex.com
Essex County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults, and expects all employees, contractors, and volunteers to share its commitment to prevent abuse, harm or exploitation.
If you would like to be kept up to date on other relevant opportunities, blogs, news, events and industry related news at Essex County Council, please join The Essex Talent Community here.